Extreme Heatwaves & Death
We all roam in the sun, but why do some people suddenly die because of sunshine?
Our body temperature is always 37°C, at this temperature all parts of our body are functioning correctly.
The body removes water as sweat and keeps 37°C temperature, it is extremely useful and it is important to drink water when it is continuous sweat.
Apart from this, the water is very useful, due to the lack of water in our body, our body prevents water emissions through sweat. (i.e. closes)
When the outside temperature is more than 45°C and the body’s cooling system stops, body temperature starts to exceed 37°C.
When the body temperature reaches 42°C, the blood begins to heat and the blood in the blood starts to grow. The muscles are stroked, and the muscles also stop working for breathing.
Blood decreases due to the body’s water, blood pressure decreases, blood access to important causes (especially brain). A man goes to coma, and after one’s body, one pen closes his work, and his death begins.
Continuous water should be used to overcome such problems in summer days so that our body temperature will remain 37°C, we should focus on it. In the coming days, Equinox will take over the dark effects of the Akonx region. Many areas will be in it.
Please try to stay in the house, room or office more than noon between 12 and 3. The temperature will be around 40 Degree. (For Extremely Heatwaves Regions)
This hardness of the weather will cause water deficiency and inflammatory conditions. (These effects are produced due to the sun shining above the starch.) Please save yourself and your relatives from the water shortage.
Be sure to use at least 3 liters of water. Try drinking at least 6 to 8 liters of water per day with kidney disease. Take a look at blood pressure as far as possible. Anyone can have a heat-stroke.
Do not do with cold water. Use meat off or minimize. Use more fruits and vegetables to eat. The heatwave is not a joke. Keep an unused candle out of the room, if the candle melts then it is a serious condition.
In the bedroom and other rooms, the moisture of the room kept the moisture-filled with 2 half water-filled vessels. Increasing the intensity of fatigue is increasing, it may be very harmful but also known.
The average temperature of the human body is 37°C, if the person is in a 40°C or 50°C temperature environment then body temperature also increases, the body produces sweat to keep its temperature average The temperature of the body is fine, this chain continues to run until the body lacks water, such as water shortage, the sweat will decrease the body temperature will increase, and the human being ” Feeling “Exhaust” will be hit by “stroke”
- Working hard in hot weather
- Stay in the sun for a long time
- Drink less water
- Exit the heat without heat
- Wearing unnecessary clothes in the heat
- Doing the letters quickly and sit in the AC room
- Sudden pain in the head
- Darkness in front of eyes
- To feel dizziness
- Ultimate (vomiting)
- Trouble breathing
- Sweat too much
- Suddenly weakening
- Anxiety, heart failure, and fever.
- Dry hot red ha quickly
- Very fast fever
- Maximum use of water.
- Make sure to use salt sugar (salt) at the time of sunset and infrared.
- Avoid using hot hazardous health and drug addiction and cold water.
- Avoid going straight to the sun.
- If you want to go to the sunlight after sunrise, use syrup or use the umbrellas
- Do not get to the bottom of the sunlight or at the bottom of the air conditioner.
- Work on the start and end of the day.
- Use salads and vegetables in this season
Take steps to get started
- Move the affected person to a cool shadow place or a room from a warm place.
- Keep the legs above the body
- Pull cold water instantly.
- Open button zipper etc.
- Remove extra and chubby clothes immediately, slip slippers, shoes, tie, shirts, etc and remove them under the wings.
- Keep cool strips on the wrist, wrists, ankle, and thighs or get ice.
- If health improves, let the affected person quickly.
- If the health is not better then move the victim to the hospital immediately.
Maximum trees can reduce the heat intensity, and this considers it charity.
Start a tree plantation with the help of students and youth in your area
Try to keep your lips and eyes moisturized. And SHARE this message in the interest of the public…