I understand the Question but I can’t reply spontaneously.
I can speak in English but speaking with good fluency is my major issue.
I can write very well but I feel so confusion during the speaking in English.
These are some couple of big problems many people face during practicing for the IELTS Speaking Test. So here today I am going to discuss some solutions that how can we overcome above-mentioned issues.
Well, it is observed generally that many of us have to face the same problem. That’s mean it is general problem among us. So the question is how can we overcome this issue??
Let me tell you that English is not a subject to cram some grammar rules or sentences and we can cheat examiner!! No, it is not as easy as many students think. IELTS Examiners are well qualified and they can easily identify which sentences are crammed and where someone is struggling to speak but he does not have choices of relevant words.
Firstly, it is very essential to understand that English is a Language, which requires deliberate learning, understanding of concepts, proper grammar knowledge, and the last but not the least, most importantly, Practice.
To speak English like a native language with fluency, here are some key points are:
- We need to speak in English
- on a daily basis
- at every place
- Either anyone is speaking with us in English or in any other local language but we have to reply in English or at least our reply should be imagined English then answered in the local language.
- Start imagination in English.
In starting, the most effective way to overcome this dilemma is that
- Keep practicing in front of the mirror. This works always.
- Then arrange any partner with whom you can speak comfortably either speaking right or wrong sentences, by this, you would not feel hesitation.
I hope it will help us all. I will continue to update this Blog. You are requested to share your views or share your good pieces of advice for everyone in the comment box or send us an email at email@example.com